Tel.: +49 40 386 52 970
Live Streaming Consulting
Consulting for live streaming and video conferencing
You want to hold a large video conference or meeting with different locations and don’t know how to implement it? You have an idea for an online event or want to offer a webinar live, but you lack the know-how?
We would want to support you in the planning and implementation of your project with our years of experience so that you can concentrate on the essential content. You can rely not only on our high-quality equipment, but also on our expertise.
We will develop a concept for you to ensure a smooth production process and, as a full-service provider, offer you everything you need for your live broadcast or video conference from a single source.
Application examples for a live stream
- Internal communication (e.g. addressing the management)
- Trainings / Seminars / Workshops
- Lectures of any kind
- Press Conferences
- Sports events
- And much more.
Professional Live Streaming Consulting
With more than 10 years of experience in video technology, we support companies as an experienced full-service provider for live streaming and video conferencing of any kind. From planning the infrastructure, hosting and equipment to the implementation of the production, we guide our customers through the complex processes of streaming.
Whether for a training course, an internal conference, a lecture or a versatile stage show: we offer you competent and individual advice to realize your production according to your ideas.
Advantages of a live stream or a video conference
- Live streams and video conferencing can be carried out in many areas without gathering a large number of people in one place. This minimizes the risk of infection and increases the safety of the participants.
- Whether for internal employees only or for the entire public: You decide who can watch stream and thus define the range.
- Live streams and video conferencing are sustainable. Since participants may not have to travel, emissions are reduced.
- The live stream can be easily recorded and made available as a download for later use.
What is a live stream / video conference?
A live stream is the real-time transmission of a video signal. Depending on the requirements, this can be done very primitively with a notebook with webcam or with several cameras and a sound and video control room. The speaker does not necessarily have to see the participants and interact with them. The stream is usually provided on a public or private platform.
A video conference requires the interaction of at least two participants. They can see each other and talk to each other via microphone or chat. Thus meetings and conferences can be realized quickly. Today, no special software needs to be installed on the participating computers for a video conference. The application simply runs in the web browser.
Tell us your requirements and we will advise you which format is best suited to your application. We will discuss all aspects of live streaming and videoconferencing to achieve the best result with you.